Access to and use of this site |*WEBSITE*| is provided by 98.5 theLight subject to the following terms:
- By using |*WEBSITE*| you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of |*WEBSITE*|
- 98.5 theLight may change these terms at any time by posting changes online.3. This website uses a secure payment gateway for credit card payments. This service is only used for collection of donations. Any and all event and advertising (Station Sponsorship) and membership payments will not go through this website gateway service. Please contact 02 6062 3131 for further payments information.
Use of |*WEBSITE*|
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use |*WEBSITE*|content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any |*WEBSITE*|content except for your own personal, non commercial use. Any other use of |*WEBSITE*| content requires the prior written permission of 98.5 theLight.
- The names, images and logos identifying 98.5 theLight, Inspire Online or third parties and their products and services are subject to the copyright, design rights and trademarks of 98.5 theLight, Inspire and/or third parties.
Albury Wodonga Christian Broadcasters Incorporated
Trading as: 98.5 theLight
PO Box 1078, Wodonga, Victoria 3689
Ph: 02 6062 3131
Terms and Conditions of 98.5 theLight Competitions:
The following general contest rules apply to all 98.5 theLight contests. They may be amended or varied from time to time by 98.5 theLight. Special rules may apply to particular competitions, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that contest. Please enquire at 98.5 theLight for any special rules for contests you wish to enter.
- Unless otherwise specified in special contest terms and conditions, no person may enter any contest more than once.
- A single prize will not exceed $1000 and the total value will be capped at $100,000.
- Prizes may be posted, otherwise, all prizes must be collected within 90 days from the date of winning. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize. 98.5 theLight will not notify winners of time remaining.
- Competitions are not open to:
- employees of 98.5 theLight, their spouse, parent, natural or adopted children or siblings,
- contestants who have won a prize/prizes valued individually or collectively from 98.5 theLight in the last 28 days,
- contestants living outside the Albury Wodonga area.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is otherwise advised. Where 98.5 theLight elects to post a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by 98.5 theLight for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of 98.5 theLight subject to legislative requirements.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and 98.5 theLight excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
- In the event where a specified prize becomes unavailable, 98.5 theLight reserves the right to offer the winner another item of equal value.
- 98.5 theLight, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by 98.5 theLight.
- All contestants release from, and indemnify Albury Wodonga Christian Broadcasters Incorporated against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for 98.5 theLight to use winner’s name, suburb or residence, recording of winner’s voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
- 98.5 theLight is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- All entries by internet are sent entirely at the risk of the entrant. If there are any difficulties arising out of the internet or any associated equipment 98.5 theLight may at its absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry or any portion thereof.
- 98.5 theLight may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any database to be used for the purpose of its business.
- A failure by 98.5 theLight to enforce any of these General Contest Rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.