If you’re looking for a song we have just played, click on Playlist.
Maybe it’s information on who we are and what 98.5 theLight do, Click on About.
If you would like to find out more about ways of keeping theLight on, click on Support.
Become a Monthly Partner and help Keep theLight on in Albury Wodonga. You choose your level of support, Become a “Sparkle” in the life of others in Albury Wodonga for just $1 a month or “House Light” for $20.00 a month and help Keep theLight On. All donations over $2 are tax deductible so become a Monthly Partner and help us keep theLight On playing Family Friendly radio in Albury Wodonga.
Go to Follow This Link and find out how to become a Monthly Partner.
the Huon Hill Project
The Huon Hill Project is the next and final stage needed to give you the best reception of theLight.
Very soon we are hoping to get the required go ahead from the government so we can:
Move our transmitter,
Increase our transmission coverage
Give you the Christian radio station you have been asking for in your homes
Would you help us spread theLight and meet our target of $10,000?
Go to our the Huon Hill Project page to help.
the Huon Hill Project coming soon!
What’s That Song
Get Your Business On The Light
The Businesses that financially support theLight are called Sponsors. These businesses understand the support we need to KeeptheLightOn in Albury Wodonga. In appreciation of the support and help we receive from these businesses we play their Sponsorship Message on theLight like advertising on a commercial station. Click Here to contact us and learn how your business can help #KeeptheLightOn.
- New studio including a full fit-out, (Because of your generosity, this was achieved in early 2015)
- New transmitter and site, (Planning is in place as we await notification from the ACMA. Please pray that we will soon receive all we have asked for)
- Streaming our programs, (This has been achived because of the support through Sponsorship from business like InfoTech.)
- New staff to help with the day to day running of the station and support systems like this website, (We rely heavily on volunteers who also work and have families. Paid staff would go along way to keeping up the high standards we present to you.)
- Services like power & rent.
These are just the start of a long list of wants, desires and needs. So what can you do? The best thing you can do is pray. Nothing of any worth is done without prayer, so please pray for us. Then consider becoming a financial supporter of 98.5 theLight. For just $55 a year you can help keep theLight on in Albury Wodonga. That’s just over $1 a week. Then talk to your friends, relatives, neighbours, work mates, in fact anyone you know about 98.5 theLight and how you have helped us KeeptheLightOn. Click here to find out how to become a supporter. Another way if you are a business owner is Sponsorship. Find more information on Sponsorship Here and see our past and present sponsors here.